Here are some tips to preserve the batteries of your device and maximize their life span:
- Charge at room temperature (20-25°C/ 68-77°F) and avoid extreme temperatures in general.
- Avoid deep discharging: Lithium iron batteries should be kept between 20% and 80% charge.
- Avoid storing the device at high temperatures.
- Use the right charger: we recommend using the chargers we offer in our online shop as these were tested for the devices.
- In general, charging with lower current is more favourable for preserving the batteries than fast-charging.