In order to start a warranty claim for one of your S&B devices, please follow the steps below and initiate an RMA. RMA stands for Return Merchandise Authorization and is the first part of the process of returning a product to a business to receive a refund, replacement or repair.
For MEDIC devices please visit www.vapormed.com and register there.
- Choose your Country
- Log in to your customer account
- If you have not already set up a customer account, please follow the subsequent instructions on how to register as a new customer: Instructions new customer account
- Go to the section “My Devices” within your Customer Account
- Choose the device for your RMA & select "Initiate RMA".
- If you have not already registered your device, please follow these instructions about device registration: How can I register my device?
- Fill in RMA & Select "START RMA".
- RMA has now been initiated. You will receive a confirmation email from the service department. This can take up to 72 hours.
- The RMA state can be checked in the customer account under "My Returns".