You buy a paid repair in your customer account and return your defective device to STORZ & BICKEL for repair.
- Select your country
- Log in to your customer account or register as a new customer.
- If you have not already set up a customer account, please follow the subsequent instructions on how to register as a new customer: Instructions new customer account
- Go to the section “My Devices” within your Customer Account
- Choose the defective device and select "Buy Repair".
- If the warranty of the device is still valid, an RMA can be initiated within your customer account.
- If the warranty has expired or if the warranty has been breached, a repair can be purchased.
- If you have not already registered your device, please follow these instructions about device registration: How can I register my device?
- Attention: In some cases the "Buy Repair" Button can be found in a different location.
- Choose the repair case which fits best to the defect of your device.
- Choose the serial number you want to buy a repair for and select "ADD TO CART".
- Follow the instructions of the check-out process.
- Return your defective device.
- Please follow the packaging notes in your RMA confirmation e-mail when sending us your device.
- The RMA state can be checked in the customer account under "My Returns".
The general terms and conditions of STORZ & BICKEL GmbH for repairs can be found here.